Y. Bhg Tan Sri Datuk Dr Ahmad Zaharudin, a graduate of Agricultural Science from the University of Malaya in 1969 and subsequently obtained both his Masters and PhD degrees from the University of Aberdeen. He is the Chairman of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since March 2002.
- Chairman of Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation (2005 - current)
- Science Advisor to the Prime Minister of Malaysia (2001 - 2006)
- Vice Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (1994 - 2001)
- Joint Chairman of Malaysian Industry – Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT) (2001)
- Vice-Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (1994 - 2001)
- Director of Petronas Petroleum Research Institute (1998)
- Board Member of Petronas Refineries Pte Ltd (1989 - 1994)
- Managing Director of Petronas Scientific Services (1992)
- Controller of the Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) (1986 - 1989)
- Secretary of the National Council of Scientific Research and Development within the Ministry of Science, Technology and the Environment (1981 - 1986)
- Director of Food Technology at the Malaysian Agriculture Research and Development Institute (1975-1998)
- Director General of the Department of Food Technology with the Minister of Agriculture (1974)
Y. Bhg Dato' Muhamad Zohadie holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in engineering from Cornell University, New York, USA. He is a registered professional engineer with The Board of Engineers Malaysia, and a member of the Association of Consulting Engineers Malaysia (ACEM). He is a Director of Inno Bio Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since September 2002.
- Director and the Chairman of Perunding Bakti Sdn Bhd
- Chairman of Foresight Industries Sdn Bhd
- Member in professional societies, including as a corporate member of The Institution of Engineers Malaysia, member of The International Council on Systems Engineering, and member of the international Club of Bologna. He is also a member of the editorial board for the International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
- Vice Chancellor of Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Dean of Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Y. Bhg Datuk Dr. Megat graduated in Medicine with M.B.B.S from the University of Malaya. He underwent specialty training in Public Health Medicine and served in the Government of Malaysia for 30 years as Public Health Medicine Specialist with special interest in Health Services Management Health Planning and Health Manpower Planning. He is a Director of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since September 2002.
- Vice-Chancellor of Education of Allied Health Professionals in MAHSA University College, Kuala Lumpur (current)
- Principal and Chief Executive Officer of Melaka-Manipal Medical College
- Deputy Director General of Health Malaysia, Ministry of Health
- Director of Planning and Development, Ministry of Health
- Director of Kuala Lumpur Hospital, Ministry of Health
- Director of Public Health Institute, Ministry of Health
- Director of Training and Manpower Planning, Ministry of Health
Y. Bhg Dr. Kader holds a Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Punjab Lahore, Pakistan in 1963 and obtained his Masters and PhD degrees in Biopharmacology from London. Dr. Kader is a Director of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since December 2005.
- Chairman of My Portfolio Sdn Bhd
- Chairman of Gladstone Sdn Bhd
- Chairman Audit Committee of Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
- Head of Biochemistry Medical Faculty, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (1973 - 1976)
- Director of medical services sterling Winthrop (1977 - 1983)
Y. Bhg Datuk Dr Ahmed Tasir graduated from the University of Malaya in 1976 with a degree in Agriculture Science. He obtained his Masters degree in Seed Technology from University of Edinburgh, Scotland and his Ph.D in Science & Technology Policy from University of Manchester. Datuk Dr Ahmed Tasir is a Director of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since March 2002.
- Executive Chairman of Malaysia Herbal Corporation (MHC)
- Director of BSN Venture Capital
- Executive Chairman of Herbal Valley Corporation
- Corporate Advisor of Nagoya Plastic Industry Sdn Bhd
- Adjunct Profesor of Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, Batu Pahat
Y. Bhg Dato' Wan Adnan, a graduate of Business Administration from Kyoto University, Japan. He is a Director of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since March 2007.
- Board of Directors of Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation (2005 - present)
- Board of Directors of Authorization Maju Sdn Bhd.(2007)
- Board of Directors Franky Construction Sdn Bhd (2007)
- Board of Directors Era Nusantara Sdn Bhd (2007)
- Political Secretary to the Minister of Information Malaysia (1999 - 2004)
- Chairman of the Community College Kuantan
- Chairman of the Council of Entrepreneurial Region (MPUD) Kuantan
- Director (Business Development) of ULP Resources Sdn Bhd (1990)
- Chairman of SBB Resources Sdn Bhd. (1990)
- Deputy President Kuantan Municipal Council (1998 - 2000)